Kindergarten Connection News
If you have a rising kindergartener, consider joining our Kindergarten Connections program at Lead Mine! Several events will be planned over the summer to give both you and your child a chance to meet some of the new kindergarteners and their families. The Kindergarten Connections team will be sending out email reminders of events going on over the summer. You can get added to an email reminder list by completing this form: https://goo.gl/forms/P2Y7BnqozfJry8tj2 or by simply sending an e-mail to the Kindergarten Connections email address LMEleopards@gmail.com, indicating that you would like to be added to the e-distribution list. We are looking forward to welcoming ALL of our new little leopards!
- Lunch in the Cafeteria: Date in May TBD - Come see what it’s like to go through the line and buy your lunch! All items can be purchased ‘A la carte’ and parents can eat too! You may bring a lunch from home if you prefer. Please RSVP by emailing LMEleopards@gmail.com.
- Story time in the Library: Date in June TBD - Come on out to the Lead Mine Media Center for a fascinating story time with special guest reader Mr. Marcin!
- Popsicles on the Playground: Date in July TBD - Come spend an evening on the K-2 playground. We will be having popsicles and getting to know some future classmates!
- Kindergarten Connection Pool Party: Date in August TBD - load up on the sun screen and bring your floaties, the pool party at the Greystone Swim and Racquet Club will provide new students a chance to meet and play with other new Leopards. Parents will also get a chance to meet other parents and talk in advance of the upcoming school year.
- Kindergarten Kickoff: TBD - after you've dropped your child off for their first full day of their first full week of Kindergarten, come by the to mingle with other Kindergarten parents! There will be coffee, smiles, and tissues - and probably some tears, too!